feeling=sad

i feel now is sad..
i feel wan hug him.
but..
i cant..
he not here..
my eye keep come out water..
maybe reli feel no ppl will understand my this problem..
y i will get this problem..
keep gv ppl at bhind say me...

i only blame and tulan someone..
but another ppl say bhind say me..
not my false
y all wrong is say me..
y alway like tat..
i cant understand..
y the ppl wrong no ppl say ..
just say me..
im just do myself..
im just doing assignment wat teacher need..
just tulan y u understand no tell me just look very lc and the voice same also lc talk and look at me..
am i wrong..
just not understand also wan face this problem..
i cant understand ..

just now same country,
knowledge also..
but y u all want look like lc ..
i heart getting pain and sad..
they all just say nth de..dun listen..
but my feeling unhappy..
i cant 4got..
i reli miss my secondary fren..
i dun wan go in college..
at college all the fren also look down ppl..
eventhrough i try my best they still same..buli..
wat can i do....

No comments:

Post a Comment