year 2 sem 2


now im having my college in year 2 sem 2, the time is past very fast. still gt 2 more sem i will graduate if im not fail any subject. i hope i can straight away to pass all the subject. in this sem im facing a lot of problem, such as friend, assignment...

by the way, this sem is almost end after 11 January, so now im studying for my exam and on mood in christmas time, new year time and Chinese new year mood. HOW?! I having EXAM and need to study how to enjoy my christmas and new year? =(

i hate my college, why having exam almost that period.

This Christmas i wan PRESENT -(¯`v´¯)-».. can i?

IM so surprise my BOY is delivery "TANG YUEN" for me when i at hostel and celebrate with me during winter solstice festive, i LOVE YOU my dear. every year also give me a surprise when having festive and support me <3
_____________________________________________________
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ i wan study hard because of you, your support, my fren and my family support.. i very happy i can meet you all. beside that, i also wish all of my friend, my hubby, and family healthy and get a good result as well as you want in next year <3

rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment