life

hey!! i'm back again, now i having my holiday.. i finish my exam ald, and i hope i can pass all my subject and to graduate. by the way, today the topic i share is about my life.

i pass my individual and independence life in 2009 until 2012, 3 year plus at TARC (Tunku Abdul Rahman College), this 3 year plus i feel happiness and fun but the reason not mean that i stay at outside for fun and happen. the reason is i meet a friend that helpful, friendly, and Care. i feel fun is because they bring all the happiness to me, share their experience. In this all sem, 3 year plus.. i meet a lot of teacher, they are good, care and nice. i very love them. now i start to miss them (teacher and friend).

in this year Hari Raya, i hear that MR Fazham is pass away, i shock and cry.. he is a good, knowledgeable teacher and that time i still remember he teach us in certificate and teach in fundamental practice and conventions in communication. i cant stop to cry it, even he just teach me 1 sem, but i cant stop thinking of him, and dun have taking picture with him too. i feel regret and i hope sir can rest in peace (R.I.P). we will miss u and wont forgot about Mr Fazham.

i also thinking of my friend, how good are they, how funny are them. i missing them. sometimes, i dunno why i will cry in the small matter? maybe is i care.. i care of something.. i no dare to told my friend i cry because of we are gone, i no dare to told i cry because i dun wan leave you all.. i hope you all can stay well and please remember me, and we still is a Best Best friend..

 together prepare press conference with my gang..., play, eat together....

 assignment together...

 traditional presentation (certificate) ...
Certificate PR B4
 my lovely best friend
diploma PR B7 cupcake for orphanage to celebrate Christmas... 

Certificate PR B4 kiasu gang press conference...

kiasu gang <3 p="p">
all the memory pop out from my mind and i wish we all still can meet and can chitchat together, please dun forgot what we say, what we did, what we share before..i wish we can always happy together and fun together.. and BFF, dun forget each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment