fight for new life

Hello every blogger who view my profile, sorry about that long time didn't update my blog, recently quite busy for my job, HSBC. This is my first job in my life, and i happy that i can work in HSBC. It is because i can learn more knowledge about the payment info and the system thing. Beside, also can gain more experience for my working life.

In my position which is to investigate the payment and it is very challenges for us, but i will try my best to handle it.. i hope i can fight for it! New life, new journal! hope can get better in my future.

I'm happy to meet you all my colleagues, hope can happy together and fight together ya!

I also wish all my friend (kiasu, BFF) get better future and all the best in working life!Meet you all at Convocation day..Cant wait to see you all..Miss u all badly

No comments:

Post a Comment