14/12


today is our SHY big day..
she is wearing pretty dress and celebrate her big day..
and we are celebrate her birthday in the TIMES SQUARE NEWAY..
we have 12 person include SHY
11 person go there and celebrate with her..
gt sky, vivi, stella, myk, aaron, ah ying, angel, esther, esther BF, abby, and ME ..
and i first time feel very happy with them..
=)
thx all..
and also SHY..
cos u are listen my story and help me solve it..
thx alot..

in the same time,
my mum also in hospital,
bcos she is going there to put the medi..
and need to wait 29th just come back from the hospital..
i worry my mum..
and i wan my dear accompany me..
but..
u r not here..
and not bside me now..
i hope u can bside me and hear wat my feeling..
and i scare i will cry bcos of i worry my mum..


No comments:

Post a Comment