glad to have you

morib 2011
PD 2011
Malacca 2011
frazer's hill 2011
genting 2011
doraemon world 2012
langkawi 2011
Malacca 2011
broga hill 2010
frazer's hill 2011
Christmas eve 2010
cameron highland 2010
cameron highland 2010

i glad to have you my hubby.. thank for u bring me go a lot of places and alway accompany me when i need u.. even through u not rich i still love u.. because money can earn and save.. sometimes u blame urself fat, but i dun mind.. i love u n not from ur look, property..

sometimes u say a joke to me.. i know it is a joke but i still jealous and angry because i cant accept it.. but as long as u know my feeling sometimes.. and sometimes i know u are scare.. when i in school u r scare.. dun worry my dear, i wont do anything that u dun like and i miss u alway when i study..

thank you bring me a lot of sweet memory and i really glad to have you, neon..

2 comments: