my best friend


happy chinese new year

sue sim & jayne

i missing my best friend.. quite long time didnt meet them and see them ald.. are they fine? are they still same?? during Chinese new year.. i go find my best friend.. who they are? they are my beloved, care and unforgotten friend.. i miss them..

my best friend (sister)

we gathering.. chat and gambling.. haha since is chinese new year.. besides, even i back my home.. i still missing them.. sometimes, i will cry for it.. because im miss them too much.. sometimes need to wait for 1 year just can meet them 1 times or half on the year just can do it..

some of the best friend are ffk me.. since i c
alled her almost 3 days.. at last she ffk me.. i will remember u and wan u treat me eat..=/.. hehe..

at last but not least, i wan to say.. i miss u all my dearest sister and best friend who not iat hometown.. next time i back will find u all =).. miss u all

peace =)

No comments:

Post a Comment