im tired and finally can rest!!

finally, i can rest and holiday for my sem break.. this sem the assignment is rushing and very hard to complete it.. especially the event thing.. hard!! make me very tired..

well, my blog is dead for long time ago.. rushing our assignment and final and make my blog dead..but now i having holiday for 1 month..can update new information at blog..

now FB change to timeline.. and cause the profile look very messy.. i dun like it..=( and very hard to see it also.. besides that, it's also cause the profile and line very lag..
please change it back to normal..i miss it..='(..

after final, i wan to did watever i want now.. can sleep late a bit, can watch comic, animal, drama.. but of cos i will do housework for helping my mum.. since my mum haven recover yet..i hope my mum can get well and healthy..

this holiday i need to care my parent and build relationship with them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment