PET Society

one of the facebook game will close on 14th of june which is EA game. ONE of my favorite game is gone just using 1 button and 1 click then it will close the game that i had waste 4 year plus...

IT IS A SAD NEW FOR ME AND EVERY PLAYER WHO PLAY THE GAME AND WE ARE CAN'T ACCEPT IT..



after this happen i will change my mind as every game i wont b loyalty and in the last the game will close as same as the EA-PET SOCIETY..but i will remember my game because it is my first game on FaceBook..




it will close on 14th june.. still got 1 month few day.. i will try my best to play the game and until it close..

last but not least i will thank you EA game company that to create this game for me to play, even through less ppl to play the game and maybe some of the ppl not interesting at all but for me i feel this game is amazing.

THANK for create this game to us!!!

ps: i will miss you, my melty "pet society". even the level is low but i have put all my effort to play therefore i will the glorious for my pet!!! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment