my working life ( 2013 )

Hello my blog, and very sorry that i long time didn't update, appear on my blog already.. it look almost dead T^T..
Start work until now almost 1 year already, get to know more about the working life, after working i know that working is very pressure, busy and stressful. actually i miss the time when i study, because it is free and a lot of fun in study life. 
After working, less contacting my friend as all have their own life, i also know that i can't stop at the study life, because i have a importance thing to do on my life, do you know it? if you have looking for my blog, i think you will know what i talking about.
Work in the HSBC and 9 month have gone, i also haven get 1 cert of the 'best employee or others, even i work hard also didn't get any from the company. As what am say alway, work hard you will get what you want next time. I also known i'm a person need to work very hardworking just can achieved something. Therefore, Trubasa... you need to work hard and get what i want and also help somebody i want to help.
i know i can do it >.<

p.s: something to tell my friend that, i very miss them.. hope their still remember who am i.....
work hard to get better life for you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment