friendship...

do whatever i can,
do whatever i believe,
do whatever i understand,
do whatever i want,
do whatever i like,
do whatever i feel comfortable...
be myself

however, you hurt me, 
not believe me..
I will accept.
to show how happy i am,
that is me....
even im unhappy, moody..
wont express to you,
this is me..

let me be strong

let me be happy
let me always forget those unhappy thing
let me gain more happiness, instead of sadness
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.


The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. 
i just want a friend understand where you have been, 
accept what i have become, 
and still gently allows me to grow. that is  friend...

p.s: A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. - Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment