girl girl

bibi and girl girl

girl girl

anyone know what am i mean the "girl girl" is? she is my new pet and accompany my lovely family "bibi", sugar slider. she quite fierce, maybe still not close with us and she bite my dad hand many times when catch her.
happy we have a new family again and it can acco
mpany my bibi play when bored. it also can say is congratz my bibi get a new girlfriend yeah!!

when bring girl girl come to our house, girl girl is keep bite and fierce to us. she also fight with bibi when stay with bibi together. maybe they are not close and girl girl is scary because bring to the new environment. but now bibi and girl girl is very close. both of them hug together.. is it sweet??

how to recognize my bibi and girl girl? it is easy, u can see the bibi eye, the eye is big than girl girl. besides that, girl girl hair is dark than the bibi as u can see from the picture. the most importance is bibi face is orange color but for the girl girl it is not..=D

bibi

girl girl

thx enjoy this girl girl and bibi story


No comments:

Post a Comment