my lovely family



i quite long time didnt take picture, eat, and meet my family already..especially is my grandmum they all, this chinese new year, i go back PJ (Petaling Jaya) to meet my grandmum and gather with them.in this Chinese New Year i really happy, because i gt a lot of memory with my family, friend and my dear boy..i really love them, i hope i can keep all this memory in my heart and dun broke, forgot it forever..
my 2nd bro, he act cute.. haha

my lovely mum, 1st time take pic with my mum.. i love her so much, when having something, she alway support me and care me alot, i hope in this year she can get healthy than before.. i love you my mum.

my lovely grandmum and my big bro, my grandmum is treat my big bro good than us and in this picture, my grandmum is happy and fun when taking this picture, she love take pic a lot..even she treat me bad, i also love her this is my boy tell me, thank my dear and my grandmum

2 sister is act funny, haha

my lovely aunt, she is a teacher and she teach me a lot when i primary and secondary school. thank a lot, in this lunch, is my aunt cook for us.. thx my aunt and i love you too =D

my big bro, look like give the food attract and come a look the food.. really like a curi makan.. haha..

my lovely bro
my aunt and the food

i love my family, thank to bring me here and get a lot of fun, i love you all..to all my friend, blogger, if you're at oversea or study at outside, please don't forgot your family, please stay with them and care them when their need. they need your care and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment