7/8-9/9


7/8
this day i going JUSCO (taman equine)..
go there buy the spathatti and cook ..
and going to my dear house cook for him..
n he also got help me prepaid all the thing..
we look like playing more than cook..
haha..
im so happy..

and at the afternoon..
he go my house n play the badminton..
but..
the sky look like jealous..
cos keep having wind and dont let us play the badminton..
y??
but we also dont care it..
just play..

at nite..
i prepaid all the shirt and dress..
bcos i going to my grandmum house ..
and also next day is my best fren bday..
and going my grandmum house stay until 10/9..

8/9
today is my best fren (sue sim) birthday..
i so happy can come back and celebrate with her..
but at the morning..
when coming back from serdang..
my mum drive near the SS3..
then make the tayar get the batuk..
OMg..
then my mum say haiz..
bcos of me make her wan to wait the shop open and repair it..
then i also think that..if im not say back..
wont make the tayar..

and today i wont stay at my grandmum house..
u noe y??
bcos i hope today my dear sue sim can happy bcos without me disturb her..
and no need bcos me wan to early back home..
and can go round 2 play n play..
but i think nobody noe this case..

im started 6am++ then back PJ..
and stay my fren, jayne house..
when i hear jayne told me about the thing..
im feel that..
im better dun wan back and celebrate sue sim house..
bcos bcos me n she(..) disturb they all go clubing/another place fun n play..
i thinking then next time i wan back or not??
yy bday?
vivien bday??
or paula bday??
i back or??
when i hear the case..
i dunnoe how to face this..

sometimes i wan chat with sue sim..
but i scare disturb her..cos this few day i keep disturb her..
anyway..
what i do..
maybe no ppl will noe..
just me alone..

9/9
2day morning..
i go jayne workplace and wait sue sim fetch me go my grandmum house..
i reli reli pah sei..
keep ma fan her fetch me..
sry..
and i hear they say they got go round 2 4 sing k..
then i feel ald happy..
cos i did disturb them ..

2day i also go blodd test..
to test my body..
scary..@@
hope nth for me..
2day i feel emo de..
i promise jayne dont think many..
i promise her ald..

No comments:

Post a Comment