i love my BEST BEST FREN so MUCH



i got many fren..
best fren..
but i most like my best best fren at my hometown (PJ)..
got vivien, yip ying, sue sim, jayne and paula..
but i more like sue sim and jayne..
y i say so?
bcos they always support and help me..

sue sim
she alway listen me and help me to solve thing..
i still remember b4 i make she cry and sad..
i very sry for her..
but now i noe that,
even me n u is in the far distance..
we still is best fren..
and wont change it..

jayne
when sue sim bday that day..
me and u chat and chat..
i noe many thing ald..
and u reli care me n all..
and u also teach me many thing..
thx..
and u also tell me about ur thing..
let me to know and listen..
ps:thx, i got a very best and best fren..i hope both of us frenship 4ever.. miss u all..n love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment