hope


today, my mum going to the hospital to check up for her blood. my mum saw her friend from the hospital and feel she change a lot and look unwell than b4. therefore, my mum asking her and care about her.

but my mum hear a bad new from her, is about the women still left few more month to go..n she told my mum, she try a lot of medical, waste all money, but at the end, doctor say no medical help ald.. and the way all using ald..

she tell my mum if doctor call her try other medical, dun use it. cos most of the person using another medical after few month is dead.. she suggest my mum to save the money, and enjoy watever now u have and dun waste the money even it is cant help n recover u..

the women from privacy hospital change to UMHPJ (University Malaya Hospital PJ) ald 10 year ago, and she fight with the "Serious illness" now she waste all the money and time, and get the answer is "still have few month life". my mum feel very upset when she hear about it..and she told me, she almost want to cry out..my mum is worry, she worry about her sick.

if reli have GOD, please save my mum, we need mum to our life..even tell my mum, dun upset, and support her.. but we can know her heart is upset..cos she know the "fate".

i just wan my mum stay healthy and until our all marry and get rich for my mum stay happy n enjoy her life, please to save my mum..

No comments:

Post a Comment