my situation, my opinion


who am i? what i should do, think and care?

i born not for scold, not for hurt, not for u to get benefit from me.. i can do whatever i like. just a small matter thing then keep scold me and even wan to slap me? am i ur daughter? do u care about me? i dun even remember i gt a sweet, happy memory from u since i born until now! i feel hurt, sadness..y i gt this kind of family, y i have this kind of father..even i have problem i also can call for help from u..i just can call help from my mum n my bf only..u just know $ from my family..

in ur eye, we r ATM when u need money just ask for it n take it only. in ur eye, we r stupid and u r clever.. do u think u will hurt ppl?sometimes the cases not really like what u say, y u make it so serious? like u done it very well, very nice and clever? u alway just live in ur life and just feel u r right.i'm a human, i really need care, not a robot and no feeling please listen what am saying..

sometimes i need someone to listen me..but sometimes i feel im so alone, even i miss my sister, feel wan chat with them but i still feel im lonely, because in the end of the sentences, they sure nth to say already.. will stop at the half or end of problem only..when i sad, cry.. i just hide and cry wont let ppl know it.. ppl think im ok, my house finance is good.. actually not.. i not like u all saw that good.. sometimes, i jealous ppl can get a nice BFF n alway chat together..but for me hard to get it because i'm a quiet girl only.. #sad

rich person not mean that u r rich, just a family rich only.. y want truth my mum like a lier? she r not, my mum really getting sick, what r u think about her? lie ur money? my mum wont do this for u, if she really need help, she also will say and ask from u b wont using sick for reason. 20++ year friend? from this situation can know who u r n this call friend? my mum alway think y she so bad luck will getting this kind of sick.. do u know how to care her? even u r friend, husband u all also dunno how to care my mum..today im here is help my mum to say out her feeling only..

my mum keep asking me, she scare dead like someone she meet in hospital. she scare and cry, do u all know? and please dun say my mum is lying using sick, and please save my mum dun smoke at house, u not a good husband as well..do u think u smoke will effect my mum? #regret

if 1 day, im lost that mean i getting hurt very much and please find me and care me when i sadness and before i lost, dun wait me lost and i dunno what i will do in that time.. #emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment