what my feeling

time is passed very quickly, still gt 1 more week start my new semester and it is last sem for me too.. i gonna to start to missing my classmate, my best friend from college and my course.. and i think after few month ago, i become alone again and pass my life..and i need to handle and help my mum in house and be independent. wont dependent my family especially is my father. i wont care and help him anymore..

alway tot im a ATM mesin.. alway say help u did? money come.when im born, you didnt care about me n brother, alway slap us if we didnt hear what you say, this CASE i still remember clearly.. sometimes, i feel emo why i will like that, y i born? sometimes i think, y alway with my mum argue and why don't safe her? and call her go die? if we all say this kind of word to u, do u feel sad or hurt? 

my mum get sick, pls think about her health, what mean is smoke can get health and like non-smoker will get sick like mum? so u mean u r healthy than us? and say my mum waste money to see this kind of sick? please respect ppl before u say..U r SUCK!! and BULLSHIT!! 

what my feeling now? i feel my suck very suck bcos we have this kind of father and i will missing my best friend after few month later.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment